I get quite a few calls from people with budgets around the £200k mark which these days doesn’t fetch you much in Watford That said, here’s a nice example of an affordable 1 bed victorian conversion with off street parking being marketed by the lovely people at YOUR MOVE for just £185,000.
- It’s a conversion so unlike some of the newer one bed flats there seems to be plenty of space.
- It looks like it’s in pretty good condition. Once you get rid of all the stuff inside it I’d suggest a lick of paint and it will look very appealing to tenants.
- Popular area – easy to find tenants
- Off Street Parking – rare
- On the main road rather than one of the spurs off Leavesden rd
- Next to takeaway – although this could be a plus point if you love the smell of Indian food!
- No pic of the shower rm so what does it look like?
You could rent this flat for £795 comfortably but with a little tlc I think you could push the rent up to £895 which would give you a yield of 5.8% which is great for Watford.
Here are the full details: http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34784913.html
I wouldn’t be surprised if this has already sold but it’s still showing as available so why not go and have a look.