- Lead Tenant – application and set up including credit check and reference – £250
- 2nd Tenant – application and set up including credit check and reference – Free
- Additional Tenants – application and set up including credit check and reference – £95 per applicant
- Guarantor if required – application and set up including credit check and reference – £95
- Renewal Of Fixed Term Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement – £75
(If requested by tenant and approved by landlord)
- Rent Arrear Administration Fee per Letter – £35
- Mid-term Inspections – Failure to attend a pre-booked inspection will result in a charge – £35
- Misuse of Property – If maintenance must be carried out due to misuse or neglect by the tenant £25 admin fee + 100% of maintenance cost
- Unnecessary Emergency Call Out
If contractors are called out as an emergency yet call out is not an emergency the tenant will be responsible for the out of hours fee plus £25 administration fee for the agent
- Locked Out of Property
Agent to attend and let you in during office hours – £35
Agent to attend and let you outside of office hours – £100
- Lost Keys
Lost keys mean locks will need to be replaced at the cost of the tenant plus £35.
A ‘locked out of property’ fee will also apply if we need to let you in.
- Removal / Disposal of tenants personal belongings post tenancy – Cost varies depending on size/quantity – min (£150)
- Check Out Fee
- 1 Bed – £80 / 2 Bed – £90 / 3 Bed – £100 / 4 Bed – £120 / 5 Bed – £140
- Contractor Call Out Charge – Where a contractor has a pre-booked call out and you do not attend the appointment – Full cost for call out
Caley & Co reserves the right to deduct any of the above charges from your deposit should you not agree to pay.
Caley & Co are members of The Property Ombudsman
Your rent will be held in a Ring fenced client account for your protection. Caley and Co does not have Client Money Protection (CMP) Insurance (Consumer Rights Act 2015)